Show your support for one of DB’s most anticipated community events by purchasing a wristband at The BIG Picnic this Saturday. Wristbands cost just HK$100 and grant you an even BIGGER picnic experience with a number of great offers, including:
– Up to 30% off drinks at The BIG Picnic bars
– Up to 25% off The BIG Picnic merchandise
– Exclusive food and beverage offers at DB restaurants Coyote, McSorley’s, Pacific Coffee, PizzaExpress, The Pier Bar and Uncle Russ
– Selected discounts for Handmade Hong Kong booths
– Unlimited access to the Kids’ Zone
– Access to the Beach Hub
– Access to The BIG After-party at Hemingway’s DB
– Entry into The BIG Picnic lucky draws for your chance to win fabulous prizes, including: two business class tickets to Bangkok from ForeverGreen, a teeth whitening treatment by Bayside Dental, a photo session by Delphine Riche Franz Photography, holiday theatre or writing programme vouchers from Faust International Youth theatre, plus other prizes from Zen Sisters, ActionX, Reviv, Indigo, Il Bel Paese and P Solution
Buying a wristband will also give you the feel-good factor, with 50% of the proceeds going towards the cost of running the event and the other 50% going to this year’s nominated charities: KELY Support Group, Plastic Free Seas and Sunnyside Club. Last year, The BIG Picnic donated over HK$50,000 to charity!
Wristbands can be purchased online in advance at Ticketflap, or on the day at The BIG Picnic arches near the ferry, the beach entrance, or The BIG Picnic bar tent.
To see this year’s full lineup, head to www.arounddb.com/news/big-picnic-2017-full-lineup and don’t forget to bring along your free pocket-sized event guide on the day, which you’ll find in this month’s issue of Around DB magazine.Tags: BIG Picnic wristbands, community, dance, DB events, music, The BIG Picnic 2017