By Savills International Residential
Battersea Power Station is home to a thriving community and a buzzing riverside neighbourhood. As its next chapter unfolds, there has never been a better time to live and invest in London’s greatest landmark (completions from Q1 2021).
• New Zone 1 Northern Line Extension opening in 2021#, providing easy access across Central London
• Three of the world’s top ten universities within 20 minutes+ commute from 2021
• Residents benefit from resident’s lounge, access to private rooftop gardens, shops, restaurants and exciting events
• 200-acre Battersea Park and 6-acre Power Station park on your doorstep
• 450-meter of riverfront providing access to riverboat services to the City and Central London within 15 minutes+
• Most dynamic mixed-use destination in Central London with residential, retail, leisure, cultural and office space
• Home to Apple’s new 500,000 sq.ft London campus
Contact Savills International Residential today on +852 2842 4472 or [email protected]
+Travel times are approximate for reference only. Source: tfl.gov.uk and Google Maps.
#Estimated opening and subject to final condition
Disclaimer: Planning permission No 2014/2837 granted by London Borough of Wandsworth. Acquiring interest in an apartment in the building with 999 years lease. The market information herein has been obtained from sources we believed to be reliable, but which have not been independently verified and we make no guarantee, representation or warranty as to its accuracy or completeness or correctness. No liability is accepted whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this publication. This is not and should not be construed as an offer to buy or sell any landed property and, accordingly, do not have any legal binding effect whatsoever on Savills and/ or its clients. This is not intended to provide any professional, investment or any other type of advice or recommendation. You should seek professional, independent and specific advice on any such investment decision. Purchasing uncompleted properties situated outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision. The non-licensed staff engage in estate agency work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and they are not licensed to deal with any property situated in Hong Kong. Savills Property Reference No: IRS20190138S. Date of publication: 5 October 2020. Savills means Savills (Hong Kong) Limited. EA Company Licence No. C-002450. Address: 23/F, Two Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong
Terms & Conditions: http://sav.li/jef
Tags: savills, Battersea power station